Construction Inspection Positions for NYS Dept. of Transportation Projects in Region 9
Lu Engineers is seeking nine (9) candidates to fill various Construction Inspection positions in the NYSDOT Region 9 area of Tioga, Broome, Chenango, Delaware, Sullivan, Otsego and Schoharie Counties. Candidates must be qualified with experience in construction inspection of NYSDOT heavy highway and bridge construction projects. Positions include a Resident Engineer (NICET IV), Senior Inspectors (NICET III), Office Engineers (NICET III) and Inspectors (NICET II). NYSDOT SiteManager experience is preferred. Certifications such as ACI Concrete Field Testing, NETTCP Soil & Aggregate, NACE Level 1, and/or SSPC C-1 are also preferred. Formal training in work zone traffic control is required (ATSSA). Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
The various Projects, required NICET levels and approximate construction schedules include:
- Route 17 Preventative Maintenance, Tioga County; NICET III; 6/1/2017-11/30/2017;
- Culvert Replacements, Delaware and Schoharie Counties; NICET III; 3/1/2017-10/31/2017;
- Signal Replacement, Broome, Otsego, and Tioga Counties; Resident Engineer (NICET IV) and NICET II; 6/1/2017-3/31/2018;
- Modification or Replacement of Deficient Signs, Region 9; NICET II;
- Replacement of Worn or Missing Pavement Markings, All Counties in Region 9; NICET II; 3/1/2017-11/30/2017;
- Culvert Replacements, Broome, Delaware, and Otsego Counties; NICET III; 2/1/2017-11/30/2017; and
- Bridge Replacement NY RTE 10 over Planter Brook; Delaware County; NICET II & III; 2/1/2017-12/31/2017.
Please submit your resume to Scott Prior, P.E., Construction Manager at email@example.com